Snowden Run 3D has being updated to version 1.7.
- New locations!
- Challenge of the day feature!
- Drive vehicles!
- New moves!
- Dynamic Lighting!
- Tons of bug-fixes – controls completely rewritten
- The game is actually finish able (it has an ending)!
Play the unlocked PC/Mac version here!
A Significant update for Snowden Run 3D has being released today.
It adds new power-ups, characters and a store feature.
The next update will fix bugs and improve level design, there will be no more powerups or characters in the future.
What has being added;
- You can play as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
- You can play as the fictional Russian Spy and sister of Julian’s Julia Assange
- Two Jet packs have being added: the Altruistic Ego Device MK1 and MK2, both can suspend you in mid-air for a given amount of time. It spawns randomly
- A power-up called “Iron Putin” was introduced, it spawns randomly and summons Vladimir Putin who will destroy all obstacles in your path, clearing the way.
- A store which allows you to buy aforementioned powerups, eighter with USB Sticks or by making a small donation.
- A new level-piece has being added to the NSA HQ level, which spoofs the announcement of Microsoft’s “XBox One: Kinect ™”
- A few new obstacles have being added, more coming soon.
You can play the PC/Mac version here, which is completely unlocked and includes all characters and powerups:
Mike The Spike
(Michele Rocco Smeets)