The Call Of Duty: Black Ops – Zombies parody “You Don’t Mess With Putin” has been delayed until the holiday period in order to ensure the type of quality befitting a AAA game about Vladimir Putin, even on low-end hardware. Recently Bullet Physics Engine has being integrated into the 3D Engine powering the title, and runs at full-speed on iOS, Android, PC and Mac. The game will launch with one free map, after which a second map will be released as DLC. After this , I am planning to add a campaign mode to this predominantly multi-player title focusing on Putin’s early years as a KGB operative.
In other news, Snowden Run 3D will go commercial in the next couple of days. This is due to the suspiciously low amount of downloads, which do not yield any type of income at all through advertisements used a main mode of monitization. This exclusion of all but two of the three episodes will also lower the threshold to actually download the title due to the decrease in file size.
Snowden Run 3D has being updated to version 1.7.
- New locations!
- Challenge of the day feature!
- Drive vehicles!
- New moves!
- Dynamic Lighting!
- Tons of bug-fixes – controls completely rewritten
- The game is actually finish able (it has an ending)!
Play the unlocked PC/Mac version here!
A Significant update for Snowden Run 3D has being released today.
It adds new power-ups, characters and a store feature.
The next update will fix bugs and improve level design, there will be no more powerups or characters in the future.
What has being added;
- You can play as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
- You can play as the fictional Russian Spy and sister of Julian’s Julia Assange
- Two Jet packs have being added: the Altruistic Ego Device MK1 and MK2, both can suspend you in mid-air for a given amount of time. It spawns randomly
- A power-up called “Iron Putin” was introduced, it spawns randomly and summons Vladimir Putin who will destroy all obstacles in your path, clearing the way.
- A store which allows you to buy aforementioned powerups, eighter with USB Sticks or by making a small donation.
- A new level-piece has being added to the NSA HQ level, which spoofs the announcement of Microsoft’s “XBox One: Kinect ™”
- A few new obstacles have being added, more coming soon.
You can play the PC/Mac version here, which is completely unlocked and includes all characters and powerups:
Mike The Spike
(Michele Rocco Smeets)